Heading Towards the Holidays
I love this time of year! The cooler weather, the warmer foods, fires in the fireplace and the beautiful sites and sounds all around us.
At OCS we have so much to be thankful for:
1. Incredible teachers who give their all on a weekly basis to instruct and love on our students.
2. A terrific support staff that serves faithfully day in and day out many times doing the less favorable jobs like yard-duty, correcting papers, taking attendance and more.
3. Parents, who trust us to instruct their children not just in reading,writing and arithmetic, but in the spiritual formation of their children.
4. Students who come, on the most part ready and eager to learn.
5. An incredible facility with loving and supportive church trustees and elders.
6. A dedicated school board that puts in countless hours ensuring the proper functioning of the school.
7. Faithful prayer warriors who hold up the school and staff on a regular basis.
8. Faithful givers enabling us to provide financial aid to struggling families and to increase programming efforts with monies above and beyond our school budget.
As Thanksgiving approaches I want to personally say thank you! Without you, church body we would have no school. Thank you for your support! We, as a school staff thank you for allowing us to serve Christ here at OCS!
What’s Up during this Holiday Season?
11/8 Special Veterans’ Day Chapel - All are invited to join us at 10:30AM
11/22 Special Grandparents’ Day Chapel - All are invited to join us at 10:30AM
Annual Christmas Program: The Christmas Express: Finding Joy in The Journey
12/19 Christmas Program Evening Performance: 6:30PM
12/20 Christmas Program Morning Performance: 10:30AM
Considering a gift to OCS? This is the time of year we are replenishing our scholarship fund for families that will be applying in April. Please prayerfully consider giving an end of year donation to this fund or to our general fund.